Join the crew from FTW Podcast as they sit down to react to the week that was in WWE and TNA, including Sunday’s WWE Battleground.
You can listen live at FTWLive.com every Tuesday at 8pm ET.
Here’s what’s on the docket for tonight:
- WWE Battleground Results
- Fans Not Happy In Buffalo After WWE Battleground
- Should we look at the non-result ending as a failure or just a continuing build towards the important PPV: WWE Hell in a Cell?
- Video of The Cesaro Swing On Khali from WWE Battleground
- We keep hearing rumors that a face turn will be coming soon for Cesaro. That’s best for business right? And can it happen as long as he’s with Zeb Colter, or will he have to make the split?
- Randy Orton: The Return Of The Heel Extraordinaire by Michelle
- Are we seeing Randy Orton’s best work right now?
- Hell in a Cell Card
- John Cena is returning after a month and a half. He was expected to be out for at least 4-6 months. Is WWE rushing his return to pick ratings back up?
- Do we expect Orton vs. Daniel Bryan to end at Hell in a Cell, or are we still leading to a Bryan vs. McMahons Survivor Series match?
- Saturday Morning Slam Not Returning?
- AJ Lee Suffers A Concussion – Will she lose her push like Fandango and Dolph did?
- Impact Wrestling Live Results and Reactions for 10/3/2013
- Is Begging Hogan To Stay Best For Business?
- Now that they started to break up Aces and Eights, are we seeing them break up Main Event Mafia? And can Sting REALLY put Magnus on the map at Bound for Glory?
- Lei’D Tapa debuts by attacking Velvet Sky. Is Lei’D Tapa the Knockout we needed to really jumpstart the division again?
- Are you excited about “Ethan”?
- What is the best thing TNA is doing right now?
- Official TNA Bound for Glory 2013 Card